At our core, we’re a wellness provider, but we’re doing much more than that. We provide free peer-to-peer addiction management services, including long-term recovery coaching, to anyone for any length of time.
We’re also working to engage all community stakeholders – employers, health care systems, addiction treatment providers and more – to eliminate barriers that keep people from achieving addiction wellness.
Where we are today:
- We're approaching our one-year anniversary. We’ve impacted the lives of our clients by improving their addiction wellness, giving them hope and helping them navigate their paths to recovery. To learn about our specific outcomes in 2016, check out our annual report.
- We trained eight peer recovery coaches to help people get well and stay well.
- We partnered with multiple local employers, including Sanford Health, MedSave Family Pharmacy and Paul Bunyan Communications.
- We hosted our first annual Color Run for Recovery, and have next year’s scheduled.
Get Involved! Call to action:
- INVITE your friends, family and co-workers to learn more about Face It TOGETHER – send them a link to this page.
- We need to meet more people in the RECOVERY COMMUNITY and begin to plan our work together. If you're in recovery in the Bemidji area, contact us.
- INVEST in Face It TOGETHER Bemidji. You can make a financial investment on our Crowdrise page.
- If you're an EMPLOYER and would like to learn more about solving addiction in your workplace, contact us today.